Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Consultant, Talent & Research, Supply Chain
As a leading technology and business services firm servicing clients in the agri-food industry, my client is looking for a Key Account Manager to join their growing team. This role would have you be responsible for managing client portfolio to oversee client needs and the P&L of the account. You would be working building strong relationships with clients, maximising customer satisfaction, and driving revenue growth.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain robust relationships with key clients, serving as their primary contact for inquiries, concerns, and business needs, comprehend evolving requirements, strategize solutions, and ensure satisfaction with products or services.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align strategies and ensure seamless product and service delivery.
- Drive financial performance for assigned key accounts, meeting or exceeding revenue and profitability targets.
- Capitalize on revenue growth opportunities within existing key accounts through cross-selling, upselling, and introducing new products or services.
- Work closely with the sales team to forecast and achieve revenue targets, aligning business strategies with financial objectives.
- Monitor and control costs associated with key accounts, optimizing cost efficiency without compromising service quality.
- Gather client feedback and proactively address client satisfaction levels, resolving issues and ensuring high customer retention.
- Prepare regular reports for key accounts, offering insights on performance, trends, and improvement opportunities.
- Present P&L updates and forecasts to the management team, highlighting achievements and challenges.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in key account management, preferably from the services industry and able to take care of large accounts and P&L responsibility.
- At least a Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Strong business and financial acumen with excellent communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing and fast-paced environment similar to that of a start-up.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R22110278. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend