Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
My clients are global integrated, resource-based industrial group, with businesses in paper, palm oil, viscose, construction and energy, property, and asset management. They're looking for a Manager, Technical Marketing supporting the paperboard product.
- Provide pre- and post-sales technical support for paperboard products, including services, installations, configurations, and introducing new product to customers (e.g., publisher, printing houses, etc.)
- Continuous follow-up and provide solutions to customers' technical issues, and specific technical applications of the product.
- Develop Product training programs for sales and channel partners.
- Lead technical meetings and provide technical updates including product training to distributors and customers.
- Conduct quarterly benchmarking study to assess accurate value propositions.
- Deliver communication and promotion of QPC (Product Selling Points) to industry / customers.
- Participate in industry trade exhibitions, conferences, and meetings.
- Minimum 5-8 years technical sales experience, preferably from paperboard, paper or printing industry.
- Excellent problem-solving acumen to analyse (customer) issues and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
- Strong inter-personal and presentation skills and the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with customer, team members and stakeholders.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R21103664. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend