Marketing and Communication Designer
Our Client: Is taking on the identity management space using revolutionary technology. They aim to make an impact in how organizations cross verify data.
- Take charge of and deliver on the re-brand of the company
- Develop and maintain the companies brand by using new and innovative ideas in the creative space.
- Create the brand guidelines across all external and internal communications. Creating the framework for the other team member to follow
- Design of all marketing/communications materials- print, websites, media blogs etc
- Design visuals for commercial projects such as logos, presentation materials and final reports or publications
- Take control of the whole creative process from given briefs
- Use design skillset to supports teams in all marketing related collaterals, animations, social media, banners, and all related graphics
- Creating and editing video tutorials for the products
- 5 plus years' experience in either digital design in-house or in agency
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant Design field or equivalent
- Knowledge of visual-based design principles for digital, with an understanding and skill set across colour, typography, branding, layout, visualization and user-system interaction.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to look at a scenario and turn requests into a clear design brief with outcomes.
- Experience of having the responsibility for a brief from start to finish, producing creative ideas from concept through to design mock-ups and artwork to production ready standards.
- Experience with Figma & Adobe CS Creative Suite - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Professional and working knowledge of Microsoft Office - word, excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Basic knowledge of digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects, Final Cut and HTML+CSS are valued.
- Great attention to detail, good time management and organisation skills.
- Email and web development experience is a plus (Mailchimp, Hubspot, Webflow, Wordpress)
Contact Sarah Kelly at Sarah.Kelly@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. EA Registration Number: R1988062 Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.