- Regional role and exposure
- Fast paced start up environment
Our client: is a leader in the hospitality tech space and provides a platform for reliable and cheap accommodation for its customers.
- Reporting to the CMO , the candidate will be responsible for managing various cross-functional marketing programmes and initiatives with a focus on sales & revenue management (digital focused), marketing campaigns GTM & online merchandising, and product marketing.
- He/she will plan and execute multi-market, integrated campaign strategies across owned, earned and paid media and be responsible for the successful implementation and evaluation of campaigns in close coordination with our country marketing and regional marketing team.
- Develops and executes effective marketing plans across broad spectrum of objectives e.g.traffic and demand generation, brand marketing funnel, and online conversion improvements- leveraging data and consumer insights to improve campaigns performance and meet business KPIs.
- Leads regional marketing planning process, defines timelines, deliverables and effectiveness criteria to deliver results; aligns and collaborates with country and channel marketing teams and agencies to plan, adapt and execute both regional and local campaigns.
- Ecommerce/ online funnel conversion experience is a MUST, with the candidates ideally having worked in a digital focused role for min 5 years.
- Brings 10-15 years of progressive experience in marketing- ideally in a functional, specialist area with a track record of career growth and achieving targets: either performance marketing, brand management or marcom. We want to see some level of depth and expertise here on a particular functional area with a clear, demonstrable success that is linked to business growth.
- Solid academic background with a marketing, business, or quantitative degree at a reputable university. Looking for A type of player that consistently shows ambition, determination, and success throughout the academic and professional journey.
- Startup experience is a plus, ideally in a scale up.
- Strong analytical mindset: proficient communicator and problem solver that thinks creatively and is able to multitask and work under pressure.
Contact Sarah Kelly at Sarah.Kelly@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
EA Registration Number: R1988062
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.