Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Consultant, Talent & Research, Supply Chain
My client is one of the key global pharmaceutical companies based in the US. They are looking to hire a Marketing Manager to join their growing team in Singapore. This role would have you responsible for coming up with robust marketing strategies and execute them with the goal of generating revenue and building my client's share in the market for the assigned product portfolio.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conduct thorough market analysis to inform marketing strategies using quantitative and qualitative methods, generating practical insights.
- Stay ahead of market trends and competitor activities, anticipating changes that impact brand strategies.
- Identify both short-term and long-term revenue growth opportunities aligned with brand objectives.
- Develop annual brand plans in collaboration with cross-functional teams and create and present marketing plans at leadership meetings.
- Manage Advertising and Promotional budgets effectively, while working closely with different internal and external stakeholders.
- Implement marketing campaigns designed to achieve measurable outcomes.
- Develop pricing and access strategies considering local market dynamics and regulations.
- Lead marketing strategy for new product launches in coordination with cross-functional teams.
- Lead the launch preparation of new assets, ensuring a successful introduction to the market.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Pharmacy, Marketing, Biomedical Science, Business Administration, or related field
- At least 5-8 years of experience in product management and pharmaceutical marketing and strong people/team management experience
- Strong understanding of the pharmaceutical industry with demonstrated ability to develop and execute successful marketing strategies that drive business results.
- Experience managing budgets and delivering against financial targets.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyse data and use insights to inform marketing strategies.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R22110278. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend