Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 17 February 2023
- SalaryS$40000.00 - S$48000.00 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSales & Marketing
Associate Consultant, Talent & Research, Supply Chain
Paid Media Analyst
My client is in the digital marketing industry. They are looking to hire a Paid Media Analyst to join their growing team in Singapore. This role would have you be responsible for multi-channel paid media strategies, including testing and reporting deliverables with the main focus on paid media performance.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Take initiative on developing and growing paid media reporting processes and guiding the team on ways to communicate the data effectively e.g., with dashboards to clients.
- Conduct weekly/monthly review of the reporting and analysis to identify root causes in trends and providing a complete picture of how the marketing channels are performing to clients.
- Based on performance data provide insights and recommendations to Paid Search, Paid Social, Display and other Paid Media teams
- Function as the point of reference with respect to data analysis and reporting tools i.e., Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and Google Data Studio
- In addition to standardizing the team's testing processes, encourage continual testing as part of the team's routine while brainstorming client specific testing ideas.
- Troubleshoot and also provide projections and budget recommendations to clients at various levels of data points including, account, market, campaign, channel, and products.
- Understand and continually learn about the industry and emerging trends.
- At least 1-2 years of hands-on experience with Paid Media, with proven record of developing strategies and executing campaigns across Search, Display and social media.
- Solid understanding of paid media platforms such as Google Ads, Search Ads 360, Microsoft Advertising and Facebook Business Manager
- Proficient in Google and Facebook Analytics and understands other advanced analytics platforms.
- Technical skills in Excel (including pivot tables, VLOOKUPs and simple macros) and data visualization tools like Tableau, PowerPoint or Google Data Studio is important.
- Certification in Google Ads (including Fundamentals, Search Display, Video, Shopping and Mobile), Microsoft Advertising and/or Google Analytics would be highly advantageous.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R22110278. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend