Partner Development Representative
- Globally recognized company
- Industry leader
- High growth environment
Our client: Our client is a global accounting software platform that allows accountants to work on their digital books regardless of location or operating systems. The platform offers small businesses the time-saving tools such as easy invoicing, bill paying, claim expenses, and reconciliation of foreign currency accounts to help them grow at a faster pace with ease.
- Generating and qualifying partner leads for the company. This will require researching businesses online to assess validity and ensuring a high level of on-boarding support
- Supporting sales staff by ensuring that data quality is obtained so that sales opportunities can be quickly identified and customer satisfaction is increased.
- Managing the prompt set up and support for new partners through our internal systems before handing over to the appropriate account manager when the partner is ready.
- Introducing new partners to the product through the management of Asia-wide webinars.
- Driving attendance for Sales led events and Partner Forums and ensure rapid follow up
- Undertake outbound calls to existing clients to increase the response to campaigns, events and training opportunities.
- Updating CRM system with all client communications including calls and emails
- Provide phone-based engagement with clients to handle day-to-day issues, responding in a timely manner. Similar for requests submitted via email/cases.
- At least 2-3 years work experience in SaaS selling
- Previous experience managing customers and a pipeline of leads
- Experienced in Lead gen, cold callings and obtaining client meetings
- Degree from a recognized University
- Knowledge of the workings of an accounting practice is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Passion for cloud technology and helping small businesses grow
- The ability to be able to converse with Cantonese and Bahasa speaking clients is a plus
Contact Sarah Kelly at Sarah.Kelly@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
EA Registration Number: R1988062
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.