Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Business Manager, Contracting
PERM TREASURY COE ANALYST (COMMODITIES INDUSTRY)
Our client is a leading commodities trading company
- Provide experience and knowledge to support and optimize moderately complex activities related to treasury's use of the global treasury management system
- Review, analyze and prioritize incoming incident tickets and user requests.
- Apply general knowledge of the system configuration and an understanding of treasury workflows and stakeholder requirements to execute and support the timely resolution of issues raised by the system users
- Track and process requirements to prioritize in alignment with business stakeholders across the organization.
- Apply a general understanding of moderately complex business issues to facilitate requirements gathering sessions with cross functional business stakeholders, document requirements and create initiatives to support the business needs.
- Identify and provide solutions to moderately complex business problems to maximize the value delivered to stakeholders.
- Provide moderately complex business design services for development.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Qualification & qualities:
- Degree and above
- Experience with treasury business and core technology platforms
- Experienced in wallstreet system
- Experience working with third party technology and/or banking service providers.
- Experience working in, or deploying, at least one of the Treasury used systems (e.g. SAP)
- Strong communication skills
Salary Ranges from $6500-$7500 X 13 plus VB
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to Alvis.email@example.com and attn it to Alvis Ho (R1325239)
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1325239
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend