This role is responsible for developing content strategy based on our clients' business objectives in the Asia Pacific region.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactive client servicer with a can-do attitude
- Leads accounts with minimal supervision
- Provides counsel to clients that aligns with their business objectives
- Supervises, mentors and facilitates junior team members in client work
- Actively involved in client meetings and leads meetings, where appropriate
- Acts as the gate-keeper of quality when delivering client work
- Builds and maintain strong client relationships, including at a senior level
- Able to deputise for more senior members of the team where necessary
- Identifies challenges before they become issues and seeks guidance where necessary to ensure a timely resolution
- Offers strategic counsel to clients and fellow team members
- Plans workload and to-do-list, while also offering guidance to juniors
- Looks ahead to ensure proactivity on client accounts
Media and Stakeholder Unbderstanding and Relations
- Good media and influencer relationships in Singapore and regionally
- Excellent news sense and insightful media analysis
- A strong understanding of relevant stakeholder/media/analyst landscapes and mapping
- Designs and delivers strong media pitches/stakeholder position papers
- Plays a role in identifying new business opportunities
- Constructs proposals, including content and logistics
- Produces insightful and analytical research to prepare senior team for new business meetings, pitches and presentations
You will have:
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in Public Relations (in-house PR experience, PR Agency, or Media/Journalism experience)
- Degree in Public Relations, Mass Communications, Media Studies, Journalism, or any communications-related disciplines
- A strong writer with excellent research, writing, editing, presentation, and client interaction skills.
- Proven experience in producing first-rate communications and editorial content for multi-platform media, including traditional mainstream and digital platforms.
- Strong client relations, strategic thinking, and new business development skills; a problem solver, solution-finder, and able to think outside the box.
- A motivator who can inspire and manage team members to achieve results.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may Contact Tushita Kumar at firstname.lastname@example.org . For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg. Due to application volume, only successful applicants will be notified
Business Registration Number :200611680D | Licence Number :10C5117 | EA Registration Number :R1986294
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend