Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Consultant, Supply Chain
A leading medical device MNC is looking for a Product Manager to join their surgical product market expansion. This role focuses on enhancing product localization through sales and marketing strategies, customer relationship management, and influencing various stakeholders. It includes training provision, industry event participation, and a collaborative approach to devising programs aimed at boosting sales and profitability.
- Crafting and executing promotional programs for key products, including sales initiatives, product trials, and physician advocacy efforts.
- Leading new product introductions, coordinating with global and regional marketing, and liaising with internal departments for support.
- Formulating strategic plans for product development, considering resource allocation for maximum return on investment.
- Assisting in market planning, competitive analysis, market research, and pricing analysis.
- Optimizing marketing and sales efficiency through resource coordination and training.
- Budgeting and planning for company events and new product launches.
- Managing key customer relationships and exploring new business opportunities.
- Driving growth initiatives across key accounts and leading tender processes.
- Developing a thorough understanding of surgical procedures and products, and business aspects of surgical product line.
- Managing KPIs, executing campaigns, and potentially traveling as part of the role.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Administration, Marketing, or Physical Science.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in product marketing, preferably with medical device industry.
- Ophthalmic experience and familiarity with Salesforce/Pitcher Application are advantageous.
- Ability to devise and evaluate marketing strategies for products.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical, and leadership skills.
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills.
- Proficiency in MS Applications.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R23114098
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend