Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Consultant, Talent & Research, Supply Chain
My client is a technology company looking to onboard a creative and dynamic Public Relations (PR) Lead in their Singapore office to drive the company's PR campaigns to strengthen their brand locally, while leading a team of PR professionals.
As the PR Lead, you would be working closely with local and regional marketing and PR teams to align the company's brand identity into the local market result in increased brand awareness and market acquisition.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conceptualizing, designing and implementing PR campaigns and strategies that boosts the company's brand identity.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with media contacts (journalists, editors, and KOLs).
- Work hand in hand with regional marketing and PR teams to ensure consistency in brand communications, but also be able to adapt them to the local market context.
- Lead a team of highly creative PR professionals and manage resources, budgets, etc., to achieve PR goals.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of PR or communications principles.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, public relations, marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 8 years of proven experience in handling PR or communications either in-house or agency. PR experience in the Technology/eCommerce industry would be advantageous.
- Exhibit exceptional team management skills, including building and motivating high-performing teams.
- Possess strong communication skills, with the ability to cater to diverse audiences and channels. Experience in crisis communication and reputation management would be a plus.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R22110278. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend