Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 28 April 2023
- SalaryS$84000.00 - S$120000.00 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSales & Marketing
Associate Consultant, Talent & Research, Supply Chain
Regional Business Development Manager
My client is a UK based technology company working hard to tackle the problem of food waste using AI technology. They are to hire a Regional Business Development Manager to join their growing team in the Singapore office to grow and scale their Singapore (and regional) market presence. This role would have you be responsible for not only winning new clients but also be hands-on with developing and implementing end-to-end BD and sales strategies to enable their clients to do their part in managing and reducing food waste.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implement strategies for
- Sales expansion within APAC to help build a pipeline.
- Winning new clients to help with business growth.
- Hands-on business development efforts with the aim of attracting new clients for pipeline growth and maintaining existing accounts.
- Participate in industry events to scope for new opportunities, running pilot programs and building business relations with key players in the industry.
- Take charge of end-to-end sales process from proposals to delivery
- Work out strategies to build demand for the product by collaborating with key external parties.
- Degree in Business or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of hands-on experience and proven ability in various aspects of business development, e., entering new markets, establishing networks, etc., both hunter and farmer
- Experienced in working on both business and sales strategies to maximize revenue growth, SaaS sales experience and experience with selling within hospitality would be highly desirable.
- Dynamic personality with the drive to win new business, an expert multitasker, and able formulate and present sales pitches effectively to potential clients.
- Creative mindset with excellent communication and analytical skills and a keen eye for details to be able to analyse data generated from CRM systems would be a big plus.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R22110278. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend