Regional Business Development Manager (7 months contract)
A FMCG company making great strides in the sustainable nutrition business is looking for a dynamic candidate to join their operations in Singapore as a Regional Business Development Manager. This is a 7 months maternity cover contract role.
They are looking for an experienced go getter to lead the way and grow their business within the region. This role requires someone who has a great understanding of building a brand in the market, from an understanding of retailers, regulation and experienced in growing market penetration and share.
- P&L management - this role requires the candidate to manage the P &L for the countries under their remit.
- Distributor management - defining the strategies for business targets for the distributors which includes sales volume, revenue, numeric distribution, channel priorities, stock inventory level. In addition to that, the candidate is expected to work with the distributors in analysing the market trends, consumer spending habits and accurately forecast the sales for the coming months.
- Sales and Marketing - acting as an ambassador for the brand in the different markets under your remit, you will also need to work with different teams internally to manage marketing budgets for trade marketing and consumer marketing campaigns.
- Online presence - in addition to having strong relationships with physical retailers, and distributors this role requires a strong online understanding. From e-commerce retailers to work with, and how to build an online presence for the brand.
- Business Development - Lead implementation of business development initiatives and achieve excellent commercial outcomes.
Looking for candidates who have at least 7 - 10 years of experience as a Business Development Manager or Key Account Manager within the Food industry with a strong regional experience. Has strong leadership skills as this role reports to senior stakeholders of the business at the same time be able to manage all the responsibilities of an individual contributor. Knowledgeable with distributing operations, channel management, partner relationships, etc. Able to work in a fast paced, dynamic and start up environment. Whilst this is a great brand - it requires someone with the ability to roll up their sleeves and hit the ground running!
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can email your CV to email@example.com.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.