Sales Account Executive - Banking & Financial Services
The incumbent will be responsible for the following:
- Establishing and developing strategy for selling directly to targeted key accounts and new prospects across the banking and securities industries based on deep knowledge of the industry.
- Leveraging your existing network in the banking industry to increase the market awareness of our solutions and continue to expand your network through marketing efforts & client outreaches.
- Establishing relationships with key decision makers in banks and securities firms through prospecting, marketing leads and expansion of existing contacts within accounts.
- Identifying the need for, and collects, information to better understand customer pain points and priorities.
- Identifying trends in the marketplace and specific opportunities and create appropriate action plans.
- Developing account plans for targeted accounts to gain greater market share to include proactive research of potential deal activities and trends.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Atleast 8 years of experience of software sales in banking or financial services.
- Proven Experience in selling to clients within the banking sector is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport with client, media and other people in the network.
- Experience using a CRM system for lead tracking and maturation, forecasting and contact management.
- Outstanding client management experience with an ability to manage multiple projects and portfolio
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1986294
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.