Sales and Marketing, Director
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client provides a curated B2B marketplace and trade platform of verifiable, international traders. Designed to empower buyers and suppliers to grow their businesses with confidence, it connects trusted trade partners and supports them through their end-to-end trade journey. Our goal is to enable buyers to efficiently diversify their supply chains by matching them with a set of quality, international suppliers.
The platform leverages decentralised technology to enable users to have control and ownership over their data.Seeded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore, Trident is based in Singapore with a hub in China.
- Shape and manage the go-to-market strategy to drive product adoption among target customer - SMEs
- Develop and meet marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Accomplish sales and marketing objectives by planning and implementing, marketing programs such as trade promotion programs and field sales action plans
- Scale and navigate sales strategy across varied corporate cultures
- Identify, structure, negotiate and close significant partnership opportunities deals with strategic GTM partners
- Work closely with cross functional teams (product, marketing, engineering) to provide "voice of the customer" solutioning and feedback to help shape the product roadmap
- Plan and develop a viable go-to-market strategy to drive product adoption among SMEs across East Asia
- Execute go-to-market strategy and manage client (SME) relationships throughout the sales cycle, from inception to delivery
- Lead our business development and sales efforts with direct sales activities
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share
- Effectively communicate with key internal stakeholders, including CEO, Chief Product Officer as well as the Chief Technology Officer
- At least a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (including but not limited to Business Development, Management, etc)
- 10+ years in a sales and marketing role in the technology industry; experience with selling to SMEs, B2B marketplace or SaaS firms will be looked upon favourably
- At least 3+ years of leadership experience leading a multi-functional team of sales and marketing managers (bonus for building teams and functions from the ground up)
- Experience developing a strong sales and marketing team culture and performance mindset across multiple countries
- Familiarity and access to SME clients across Asia and strong understanding of relevant business trends as well as the competitive B2B marketplace landscape
- A strong leader who is versatile and willing to be hands-on in a start-up and scaling environment
- Prior sales experience (inside or outbound) and executional experience in on the ground field sales
- Proven track record of successfully scaling and leading a regional sales team
- Great passion for working in a start-up environment, solution-mindset
- A self-starter who can creatively construct and devise new pathways to generate leads
Contact Sarah Kelly at Sarah.Kelly@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. EA Registration Number: R1988062
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117