Sales and Marketing Manager, Lead
Our client provides a curated B2B marketplace and trade platform of verifiable, international traders. Designed to empower buyers and suppliers to grow their businesses with confidence, it connects trusted trade partners and supports them through their end-to-end trade journey. Our goal is to enable buyers to efficiently diversify their supply chains by matching them with a set of quality, international suppliers.
The platform leverages decentralised technology to enable users to have control and ownership over their data.Seeded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore, Trident is based in Singapore with a hub in China.
- Strong understanding of relevant business trends and the competitive B2B marketplace landscape and the SME segment
- Devise and execute go-to-market strategy to drive product adoption among corporate and individual stakeholders
- Engage with potential clients/leads (data providers) to market Trident's product offerings
- Navigating and adapting sales strategy across varied corporate cultures
- Identify, structure, negotiate and close significant partnership opportunities deals with strategic partners
- Work closely with cross functional teams (product, marketing, engineering) to drive related partnerships with public and private-sector partners
- Plan and develop a viable go-to-market strategy to drive product adoption among SMEs across East Asia
- Lead a team of sales and marketing managers to execute go-to-market strategy, in close collaboration with the Head of Sales and Marketing
- Managing client relationships throughout the sales cycle, from inception to delivery
- Effectively communicate with key internal stakeholders, including CEO, Head of Marketing & Sales as well as the Chief Technology Officer
- At least a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (including but not limited to Sales, Business Development, Management, etc)
- 5+ years in a business development role in the technology industry, experience with B2B marketplace firms or SaaS firms will be looked upon favourably
- 3+ years of experience leading, managing and motivating a team of Sales and Marketing Managers
- A strong and versatile team player who can work with team members from various functions
- Structured, systematic, diligent and self-driven
- A self-starter who can creatively construct and devise new pathways to generate leads
Contact Sarah Kelly at Sarah.Kelly@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. EA Registration Number: R1988062
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.