Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 16 May 2023
- SalaryS$24000 - S$36000 per annum + great commissions
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSales & Marketing
Associate Consultant, Talent & Research, Supply Chain
My client is within the Tech industry providing people and talent development software solutions to their clients across a variety of industries. They are looking to hire a dynamic Sales Director to join their team in Philippines. In this role, you will play a major part in leading the management of existing partnerships and developing new relationships with some of the region's largest companies. As a quota carrying sales role, your duties and responsibilities will include driving strategic sales initiatives into your region primarily focusing on financial services, telecom, and large conglomerates.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and execute strategic sales initiatives into the financial services, telecom, and large conglomerates industries. This requires a deep understanding of the industry, market trends, and the competitive landscape.
- Lead the management of existing partnerships and developing new relationships with some of the region's largest companies. This involves building strong relationships with key decision-makers, identifying new opportunities for growth, and creating tailored solutions to meet customer needs.
- Collaborate with the Business Development Leader to identify and qualify sales opportunities. work closely with them to develop strategies for driving growth in the region.
- Negotiate pricing and close contracts with the support of senior management. This requires strong negotiation skills, an understanding of the market, and the ability to create creative solutions that benefit both the company and the customer.
- Understand and Identify customer pain points and provide solutions addressing their business performance issues and pain points.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent
- 8 years or more of relevant experience in direct B2B sales, SaaS enterprise software sales and/or Banking/Insurance Software Sales. Startup experience will be advantageous.
- Experienced in selling to and maintaining good relationships with customers at C-level (from prospecting, negotiating and all the way to closing)
- Be able to not only work independently but also collaborate with different stakeholders and is able to adapt to changing market conditions.
- Be able to analyse and inspire others to go above and beyond in providing solutions to clients.
- Familiarity with CRM, ERP and HRIS systems will be a bonus.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R22110278. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend