|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
- Regional Role
- High growth environment
- Start-up culture
Our client provides a fully integrated customer engagement and loyalty solution that combines a next-generation SaaS loyalty management system and omni-channel marketing technologies for offline and online engagement. Developed with large B2C businesses and their marketers in mind, the platform enables organizations to create real-time revenue generating customer experiences instead of the traditional back-end marketing tools used for many years. The A.I. enabled platform unifies consumers and business eco-systems into one single view for ease of management and decision-making.
Trusted by some of the largest banks, insurers, telcos and retailers, the Platform is the solution of choice for top regional and global B2C enterprises.
- Management and leadership of a team of Regional Account Executives on a day to day basis providing strategy and support.
- Own, maintain and improve entire Lead Gen to Sale process. Manage Sales Development & Lead Generation resources to provide maximum output and conversation to the Regional Account Executives
- Create and nurture C Level relationships in conjunction with RAE accounts to ensure maximum opportunity to close high-value deals.
- Align with and coordinate necessary internal stakeholders across Marketing, Finance, IT and Management to deliver optimum efficiency.
- Consistently over-deliver against expectation and targets
- BA/BS degree in sales and marketing or equivalent field with a minimum of 8-10 years of relevant industry experience in managing high-velocity sales teams
- B2B Enterprise experience across multiple verticals is a must
- In-depth knowledge & proven expertise in MarTech/SaaS sales cycles
- Regional sales experience is a plus
- Demonstrated excellence in people management experience
- Experience working in a SaaS start-up will be added advantage
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Great in managing complex and critical issues, internally and externally
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation, client and time management skills
Contact Sarah Kelly at Sarah.Kelly@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
EA Registration Number: R1988062
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117