- Regional Role
- High growth environment
- Start-up culture
Our client provides a fully integrated customer engagement and loyalty solution that combines a next-generation SaaS loyalty management system and omni-channel marketing technologies for offline and online engagement. Developed with large B2C businesses and their marketers in mind, the platform enables organizations to create real-time revenue generating customer experiences instead of the traditional back-end marketing tools used for many years. The A.I. enabled platform unifies consumers and business eco-systems into one single view for ease of management and decision-making.
Trusted by some of the largest banks, insurers, telcos and retailers, the Platform is the solution of choice for top regional and global B2C enterprises.
- Management and leadership of a team of Regional Account Executives on a day to day basis providing strategy and support.
- Own, maintain and improve entire Lead Gen to Sale process. Manage Sales Development & Lead Generation resources to provide maximum output and conversation to the Regional Account Executives
- Create and nurture C Level relationships in conjunction with RAE accounts to ensure maximum opportunity to close high-value deals.
- Align with and coordinate necessary internal stakeholders across Marketing, Finance, IT and Management to deliver optimum efficiency.
- Consistently over-deliver against expectation and targets
- BA/BS degree in sales and marketing or equivalent field with a minimum of 8-10 years of relevant industry experience in managing high-velocity sales teams
- B2B Enterprise experience across multiple verticals is a must
- In-depth knowledge & proven expertise in MarTech/SaaS sales cycles
- Regional sales experience is a plus
- Demonstrated excellence in people management experience
- Experience working in a SaaS start-up will be added advantage
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Great in managing complex and critical issues, internally and externally
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation, client and time management skills
Contact Sarah Kelly at Sarah.Kelly@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
EA Registration Number: R1988062
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.