Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Supply Chain & Procurement
My clients are a global integrated, resource-based industrial group, with businesses in paper, palm oil, viscose, construction and energy, property, and asset management. They're looking for a Manager, Technical Marketing supporting the paperboard product.
- Lead sales team to develop the customers of Lyocell fiber in the target market, make monthly and annual customer development plans, and achieve the sales target.
- Execute corporate sales strategy to achieve sales target
- Set up team responsibility and work plan in term of sales target. Manage team results and report out to management team
- Complete routine contract operations and sales orders. Organize and arrange internal teams to provide support and service according to customers' needs
- Make sales plans by regions, maintain existing customers, develop new customers, and achieve sales growth
- Collect information of target customers, competitors and market, and provide timely feedback to support the management to form pricing and sales policy.
- Provide necessary support to assist in market development and product promotion, organize target customers to participate in customer events organized by the company, and cooperate with the fabric development team to find suitable yarn supply.
- At least 10 years of proven experience in textile industry, familiar with spinning mills, and with a certain industrial network with no less than 3 years team management experience
- Active attitude, and result oriented
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Team worker and good communication capability
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R21103664. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend