|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Sales & Marketing HaTCH|
- Are you Passionate about Sales?
- Do you like the payment industry and its development?
- Are you analytical, sales driven and a team builder?
If that's the case then you should look into this role
My client helps Google, Tencent, and other leading digital content providers monetize their products in places where doing so is hard because credit and debit cards aren't widely used. We do this by establishing partnerships with a wide range of alternative payment channel operators who make it possible for customers to pay in other ways: paying cash at retail, using a mobile wallet, making a bank transfer, or redeeming a prepaid card.
Life is fast-paced: Their instinct is to bite off a bit more than what they can chew, so they are always busy. It's a rapidly growing startup, our needs change fast, which means your job description may, too.
Would be good fit for those who seek to assume responsibility rather than pass the buck; for those who are happy to spend time persuading others of the quality of their ideas rather than "pulling rank"; for those who derive more satisfaction from team wins rather than from individuals ones; and for those who prefer doing business with integrity rather than cutting corners.
* Monitor and manage the sales pipeline
* Organise and lead weekly sales team calls
* Assign new prospects to team members when needed
* Assess Pipedrive, Salesforce, and other CRM platforms, oversee migration to the most suitable platform, and ensure the team takes advantage of it
* Oversee the preparation and maintenance of sales materials, coordinating with the marketing team as and when needed
* Periodically review existing accounts to identify opportunities to improve share
* Support with preparation of projections and set goals and generate forecasts for the business development team based on company-level projections
* Coordinate review of contracts on behalf of business development team with the Legal team
* Serve as first line of escalation in fee negotiations, coordinating with the Finance team as and when required
* Partner with Talent Acquisition to identify and recruit top sales talent
* Mentor employees to help them achieve individual & team objectives
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business
* 4+ years' of sales management experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Mandarin speaker
The ideal candidate is a motivated, well-organized individual who has a deep understanding of what it takes to effectively manage a team of business developers and to support them as a strategic resource.
If you are interested, please contact Ana Vrtar on (65) 9084 0305 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 222913. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1876647. #LI-AV