|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is a known player in the Commercial Real Estate industry. With success stories and established presence across multiple markets, they consult and partner with some of the biggest companies in the globe.
You will be a champion of revenue generation and owner of relationships by proactively engaging key partners and channels to generate leads and oversee the full sales cycle. Your responsibilities will include:
- Owning the sales strategy for the respective assigned territories/portfolio
- Driving new client acquisition by building relationships and closing business
- Sustaining and leveraging on relationships with existing clients and key partners within the business arena to develop repeat business and/or expand accounts
- Meeting strategic objectives and achieve/exceed sales and revenue targets
- Pioneering and maintaining competitive intelligence on competitor movements, industry and local market conditions
- Prior direct sales or business development experience in flexible workspaces, hospitality and commercial real estate is essential
- Effervescent, driven personality with passion, interest, conviction, and discerning abilities to build up professional network
- Degree, Diploma in Business, Real Estate and/or related fields
- Wonderfully proficient in English and communication skills with the ability to present and influence decision makers
- Creative visual thinker, who is exceptionally organized and always looking to innovate and push the envelope
We regret only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R2090031. License Number 10C5117