|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client: is a new and exciting start up, based in Singapore, providing a modern solution for business travel. Simplifying and re-imagining the current business travel experience by giving travelers the tools to improve overall productivity through visibility, flexibility and control.
- Identify sales opportunities through direct searching, lead follow up, networking and client relationships
- Develop and execute a mutual action plan and closing strategy with the sales leadership team
- Pursue revenue opportunities to meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals and targets
- Manage sales process through qualification, needs analysis, product demonstration, negotiation and close
- Manage complex sales cycles related to ecommerce and marketing SaaS
- Partner with other functional teams in the organization to maximize the overall business development activity
- Develop and maintain relationships with partners and other third parties to increase opportunities
- Travel to customer locations as required
- Deliver feedback from field experience to internal cross-functional teams with regard to product, selling, competitive landscape, and related matters
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related. An MBA is a plus
- 3+ years of B2B technology sales experience. SaaS sales experience is a must
- Driven and strong analytical approach. Experience in setting sales processes
- Travel required ~30% of the time
- Experience in developing new accounts and building strong relationships
- Good Communication skills with an ability to work well in a team with a positive attitude
- Passion and motivation to deliver in a fast paced, start-up environment, with the desire to learn and be part of a success story.
Contact Sarah Kelly at Sarah.Kelly@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
EA Registration Number: R1988062
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117