Sales Team Lead - Real estate
Our client is looking for an entrepreneurial, target-oriented Sales Team Lead to help accelerate our growth.
As Sales Lead, you will be responsible to manage, hire and develop a team of up to 12 top-performing Real Estate Consultants. You will lead them to meet or exceed their monthly targets while delivering exceptional client service.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver peak performance: Develop, mentor, and coach Real Estate Consultants throughout the sales funnel with the goal of always meeting or exceeding your team's core targets: Gross Revenue, Agency Agreements, and Service Quality.
- Hire & train a world-class team: Source, interview, train, and retain top-producing Real Estate Consultants to enable Propseller to serve an ever-growing number of clients.
- Develop & coach: Coach Real Estate Consultants through regular 1-on-1 sessions and on-the-job shadowing to sharpen their skills, and help them manage and grow their deal pipelines effectively.
- Leverage data: Monitor key performance metrics on all steps of the sales funnel and take action on this data, while constantly expanding and refining best practices.
- Deliver exceptional service quality: Troubleshoot client issues, gather client feedback, and ensure service delivery
- Relay market knowledge: Monitor the state of the property market and your competitor's performance, structure and share this knowledge with your team and the business
You are a highly driven, ambitious leader with a stellar track record managing a 4+ person team in a fast-paced organization. You are as comfortable coaching team members as you are using data to improve your team's performance. You are not afraid of taking full ownership of a team of top producers. You want to be a pioneer in a company reinventing how real estate is transacted to the benefit of consumers.
- Bachelor/Master degree from a leading university.
- 5+ years experience in a real estate sales, business development, or operations role in fast-paced real estate startup
- Proven experience leading a high-performance team.
- Passionate about achieving sales goals and able to inspire others to join you.
- Outstanding leadership skills, with an ability to work with and use data.
- Multitasking, structured, autonomous, self-starter, tech-savvy
Contact Tushita Kumar at firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW . For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg. Due to application volume, only successful applicants will be notified
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1986294
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.