Salesforce effectiveness Specialist - Healthcare
This role is responsible for working with management (country and regional) to lead, shape and build Salesforce Effectiveness capabilities and standards across APAC. The individual will also help drive adoption of SFDC (Salesforce.com) and Insight Application.
In this role, you will…
- Work with APAC, local SFE and sales operation specialists to drive best-practices in Sales & Marketing Excellence - demonstrate stepwise improvements in the efficiency and effectiveness of regional Sales resources.
- Lead and drive the development of necessary IT requirements to support APAC Sales team, and work cross-functionally with the IT department to ensure the requirements are met.
- Lead SFE internal meetings to ensure metrics are clearly understood and acted upon. Bring support to operational planning, regional and key account plans.
- Lead the team to conduct system user interface testing as and when required; develop training materials and train sales team on the new interface or system functionalities.
- Drive systems and tools simplification.
- Lead cross-functional projects targeted at optimizing sales operations and sales effectiveness.
- Proactively assess and recommend on the development of SFE in collaboration with relevant global team.
- Inspire, lead and ensure governance internally on all SFE projects.
- Recommend improvements and alternative solutions to resolve problems.
- Provide support to audit processes and quality management system as required
The Ideal Candidate will have
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- At least 6 years related experience in Salesforce Effectiveness role or equivalent in the healthcare domain
- Strong executional focus with a keen eye for details
- Team player with strong interpersonal and organizational skills to work with cross function teams
- Proven ability to deliver results in challenging and complex environments. Strong Project Management.
- Customer focused, result oriented with high level of integrity
- Ability to adapt to fast-paced and changing environments
- Excellent presentation skills
- Effective problem-solving and mediation skills
- Good computing knowledge in MS Visio, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, SFDC
- A track record of leadership and people development
Contact Tushita Kumar at firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW below. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg. Due to application volumes, only successful applicants will be notified
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1986294
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.