Senior Director, Corporate Communications APAC
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||Up to S$250000.00 per annum|
- Globally recognized brand
- Start up environment
- High growth opportunities
Our client: owns a portfolio of B2C brands and is a pioneer in its category by a big margin. Having taken online media and connecting consumers at a global scale, they operate across the globe
- Manage Communications for the brand in the APAC region, coordinating with other teams across functions such as business development, brand, privacy and government affairs.
- Represent the brand at major tech conferences in the region and have relationships with conference organizers.
- Manage and take charge of any crisis management, privacy issues liaising with government affairs, corporate communications and legal, when necessary.
- Manage PR & communications activities for a variety of APAC markets that align with the region's business priorities.
- Develop and maintain a strategy for communicating the brands business story in the region to top tier media.
- 7 years plus experience in corporate communications
- Experience in both the tech industry and agency space
- Prior experience and networks working with media and journalist
- strategic thinker, great communication skills with the ability to work in a faced paced environment
- Experienced in creative writing, capable of crafting everything from executive messaging to consumer-facing newsletters, press releases, and everything in between.
- Experience managing crisis communications and developing communications strategies, even when directly dealing with local challenges.
Contact Sarah Kelly at Sarah.Kelly@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. EA Registration Number: R1988062 Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117