Senior Insurance BA - 12 months contract (Renewable)
- INTERNATIONAL FINTEC COMPANY
- EXCITING PROJECTS FOR SKILLS BOOT-UP
- KEY BRIDGE BA FOR APAC
Our clients are one of the Fintec companies whose focusing on Insurance Production Software development. Their products will transfer their manual operation process into automation environment, which improve their business output.
We are looking for an Insurance BA to join our global project delivery, as the Insurance BA, our goal is to deliver rapid, value-driven customer solutions for on-going Insurance business problems of all sorts. The Business Analyst plays a key role in determining the optimal use of our client's products per client.
That person will liaise between the business side and the Company's teams comprising implementation and development. He or She will need to be very familiar with the system and assist in bridging the client requirements and system offering potential gaps.
The role includes collaborating with end users, project staff and company staff to transform the business goals into written requirements. There is no need to write code but there is a need to know enough to explain it to the technical people.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Define the true need by conferring with clients; evaluating procedures and processes.
- Provide clear Gap Analysis
- Create solutions for the identified gaps and needs
- Convey the solution to the technical teams
- Working with the technical teams to validate the solution
- Provides reference by writing documentation.
Skills as ;-
- Extensive experience and understanding of the Insurance industry and need for digital disruption in the Asia market
- Foundational understanding of how quoting, underwriting, policy administration and renewals are important
- An extensive knowledge of P&C insurance
- Experience in designing and architecting Insurance Services solutions while working closely with implementation teams, ideally using Agile development techniques
- Experience in variety of Software life cycle activities: Design, Documentation writing, Development Process, Requirements, Architecture - An advantage
- Excellent Written and oral communication skills.
For more information, please contact Co Co @ email@example.com / +65 6854 5636
Registration No. R2196543 EA Licence No. 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.