Senior Sales Executive
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||Up to S$4000.00 per annum|
My client is an American company that manufactures commercial and residential products. They have a good presence within the Asia markets and are looking to pernitrate further into the market. Currently they are looking to hire a Senior Sales Executive to manage their growing team.
The role offers the ability to maintain, develop relationships with key customers and manage the promotion and strategic sales. Additionally, you will be managing that the sales targets are met, generating leads, managing key accounts, and monitoring competitors' sales activities. You will also be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Who can persuasive and able to build rapport with customers.
- Negotiate terms of sale with customers, and demonstrate exceptional communication, leadership, and customer service skills.
- Responsible to achieve sales target and increase market share. Cultivating solid relationships with major customers to ensure a continuous flow of sales revenue.
- Ensure successful sales retention by proactively forging strong relationships with clients.
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipeline, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above quota results based on successful pipeline management.
- Develop a strategic approach to provide smart solutions to customers.
Ideally you would have a minimum of 5 years' experience working within the Sales industry. Must be familiar in doing a hunting role rather than farming. Strong experience in managing relationships with all customers. Been in the B2B business previously. Prior experience in HVAC or consumer electronics market is preferred.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. #LI-NME
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.