Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Managing Front line controls related to RCSA program
- 6 Months Contract (Extendable/ Convertible depending on performance)
- Min 3 years of risk experience
- Raffles Place / Hybrid working arrangement
- Up to $ 9,000
- Designs and implements risk mitigation strategies and controls that effectively mitigate risks and appropriately address requirements of applicable regulations, and risk governance documents.
- Identifies and documents risks, controls and self-assurance activities associated with APAC business activities.
- Coordinate and drive Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) initiatives to satisfy Enterprise, Regional and Regulatory requirements.
- Delivers Line of Business (LoB) Risk and Control Self-Assessments (RCSA), and Legal Entity (LE) Risk and Control Self-Assessments, which includes the aggregation of individual RCSA results.
- Remediates RCSA quality assurance and IRM credible challenge findings.
- Ensures that control gaps and improvement opportunities identified during the RCSA exercise are routed to the appropriate issues management routines
- Collaborates with the Business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), APAC Compliance, APAC Operational Risk, and the International RCSA team to deliver RCSA program requirements.
- Consults and provides guidance on the development, implementation, and monitoring of moderately complex business-specific processes to identify, assess, and mitigate risk. Identifies, assesses and aggregates risks. Escalates risks where necessary if risk limits are triggered.
- Min 3 years of experience in risks & control area within financial industry
- Strong knowledge of Risk and Control Self Assessments (RCSA)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills working in a matrix environment
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and great partnership and communication skills.
- Proficiency in data analytics and advanced data visualization skills is a plus!
How to Apply
Interested candidates kindly send your resume over to me at Celine.Lee@ambition.com.sg and attention to Celine Lee (R1982802) with the position title stated above. Alternatively, you may reach out to me via whatsapp at +65 8869 8708
I regret to share that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Registration Number: R1982802
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend