UX Strategist - Payments Platform
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$90000 - S$110000.00 per annum|
About The Role
Our client is a Payments Platform and is currently growing their Product & Design team to create new and better experiences across their services. As part of that effort, they looking for a Content Strategist/ UX Writer to join us and focus on product - reducing friction across the ways our customers manage payments, in apps, and on the web, as well as access everyday experiences. In this role, you'll be in charge of interface copy for all products - which will include a lot of very exciting future products. This is a newly created role within the organization and You will be part of a growing team of Product Designers, Product Managers, and Engineers - working together to re-imagine payments.
As the first Content Strategist / UX Writer in this project, you will be focused on global and local experiences with different products.
- Shaping the tone, language, and design system for current and future product offerings.
- Working on feature development, naming, user flows, product logic, and education.
- Contributing to and implementing style guides and shared content framework across the services.
- Converging customer goals, business requirements, and brand values.
- Boiling down complex systems into coherent, concise, and compelling interface copy
- Collaborating with designers to uncover and solve UI challenges.
- Addressing feedback and improving performance of our content.
- Spending time with QA, Legal, and Localization teams to ensure content appears properly for every audience.
- Working with cross-functional partners and senior leadership to understand the boundaries of what's possible, and pushing from there.
- Crafting product content and documentation to help internal and external audiences better understand our capabilities.
The Ideal Candidate will have
- 4+ years of writing experience and knowledge of design principles.
- Are interested in the current and future states of financial technology, both globally and locally
- Have an unrelenting passion for user-focused product experiences.
- Are curious about every piece of a user journey, from error states to success criteria.
- Know how to work with - and influence - wireframes and functional specs.
- Provide leadership and educate cross-functional partners on the role of UX writing and content strategy throughout the product development process.
- Can write from scratch, edit existing copy, and think beyond the written word with input from multiple team members.
- Are comfortable managing several projects simultaneously.
- Have an inexhaustible attention to detail.
- As the first Content Strategist / UX Writer in this project, you will help create the foundation for future Content frameworks
Due to application volume, only successful applicants will be notified
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1986294