1 Year contract Product Controller
- Responsible for ensuring complete, accurate and timely P&L and Balance Sheets by reconciling daily Front Office produced US GAAP P&L to the company's Books & Records
- Executing on the Daily, Monthly and Quarterly analytical aspects of Product Control's primary role as the financial guardians of the Bank's sales and trading activities
- Reviewing of balance sheet closing process, adjustments in the month end, and automating adjustments during intra month to retrieve reports time to time
- Perform front office P&L reconciliation to Books & Records
- Perform analytical reviews of the Trading P&L and Balance Sheets
- Provide valuation Governance and Accounting Consultation
- Perform analytical reviews of New Business P&L and trade bookings
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting , Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1104661
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.