Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Director, Contracting
- Key position in APAC Markets Business controls with responsibilities including issues management, preparing key governance committee reports, and managing regulatory reporting relating to APAC Markets.
- Identifies and documents risks, controls and self-assurance activities associated with local business processes.
- Executes Risk and Control Self-Assessments (RCSA) to satisfy Enterprise and Regulatory requirements.
- Delivers and remediates Legal Entity (LE) Risk and Control Self-Assessments (RCSA), which includes the aggregation of individual RCSA results.
- Serves as liaison between Independent Risk Management (IRM) and a Front-Line Markets Business and provides support in the interpretation of policy, guidelines, and governance programs.
- Designs and implements risk mitigation strategies and controls that effectively mitigate risks and appropriately address requirements of applicable statutes, regulations, and risk governance documents.
- Develops and implements risk monitoring and risk reporting processes that align with company-wide risk programs.
Requirements and Qualification:
- Minimum Degree in Finance, Business or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in risk management (includes compliance, financial crimes, operational risk, audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, IT systems security, business process management) or 5+ years of financial services industry experience, of which 2+ years must include direct experience in risk management
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format and attn it to Tan Joanna (R1104661).
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1104661
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend