6 Months Contract FP&A Analyst - Insurance Firm
- Performing finance support involved in accounting, cash management, tax, group reporting and financial regulatory reporting to internal and/or external stakeholders.
- Compile data and perform financial analysis to ensure data completeness and accuracy in both P&L and Balance Sheet
- Consolidate and prepare regulatory and statutory reporting on a quarterly and annual basis and ensure the reports are prepared in accordance with the accounting standards, MAS RBC 2 and other statutory requirements.
- Provide financial analysis of the consolidated results
- Oversee expense management and good oversight of cash flow, accrual, prepayment, recharge,intercompany balance and GST prepared by fellow team members.
- Evaluate financial and accounting procedures and make recommendations for changes to procedures and control functions.
- Review quarterly GST prepared by offshore tax team and ensure tax settlement, allocation and reconciliation are accurate and complete.
- Liaise with external actuaries and auditors for actuarial and audit related matters and queries.
- Assist Manager in finance projects and other new financial reporting standards such as RBC 2 refinements and IFRS 17
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Degree in Accountancy &/or recognized accounting qualification ACCA/CPA/CIMA.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of working experience (at least 2 years of experience in similar capacity in the General Insurance/ Reinsurance industry
- Ideally internal / external audit experience with a strong focus in the insurance market and solid background in MAS Risk Based Capital (RBC) Framework.
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1104661
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.