6 Months contract Operations Analyst (Fixed Income/Equity)
- Handles Portfolio On-boarding & Servicing
- Liasing with outsourced service providers such as external brokers, custodians and other parties required for the set-up of products.
- Prepare daily cash management reports for the mandates for the portfolio managers
- Perform transaction processing
- Providing support for middle and back office functions.
- Perform day to day operations support tasks as needed such as report preparation, data maintenance etc.
- Assist in the provision on management and regulatory reporting relating to fund activities
- Support in trade order and also managing the executed trades
- Minimum Degree with related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant trade settlements/support experience
- Experience in Fixed Income and Equity products
- Knowledge in Aladdin system is an added advantage
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.