NEW* Perm Office Administrator/EA (Financial Institution)
- Maintain the calendars for the two investment team partners
- Arrange logistics of tele and video conference calls, and schedule meetings including booking of meeting rooms
- Submit expense reports
- Generate monthly expense reports
- General tidiness and maintenance of office
- Prepare materials and documents for signature
- Ordering couriers and distribution of post
- Maintaining floor plan
- Meeting Room calendar management
- Liaising with building management for building entry permits, building repairs, etc.
- Organizing internal/external events
- Stationery - ordering and maintaining supplies
- Liaison with vendors
- Booking travel
- Other duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong communication skills and able to work in fast paced environment
- Full-Time position(s) available.
EA Registration Number: R1104661
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.