*NEW* 1 Year Business Risk and Control - Foreign Banks
- Assisting in managing the APAC regional component of a global programme in conjunction with the Programme Manager and the Chief Operating Officer teams.
- Drive the development of a repository of licensing permissibility and associated tax risk guidance.
- Complete a gap analysis and enhancement recommendations on current activity along, establish remediation plans for key gaps.
- Establish solutions to showcase permissibility and tax guidance to key stakeholders.
- Develop a centralized, consistent process and control framework for maintaining intra country and cross border products and services, ensuring licensing permissibility, maintaining and updating centralized repository etc.
- Act as the key liaison between the global programme teams, the Front Line business groups and other regional partners.
- Consults and provides guidance to identify, assess, and aggregates risks in the gap analysis exercise.
- Designs and document risk mitigation strategies and controls that effectively remediate risks and control gaps identified in the exercise.
- Develops and execute a remediation plan for effective and timely implementation of the Front Line-owned controls.
- Diploma/ Degree preferably in related field
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in financial institution
- Strong controls mindset, identifying and mitigating risks, communicating and escalating concerns
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with an ability to multitask and adapt to change
- Experience with leveraging risk and control systems to design and generate effective reports, analyze metrics and investigate anomalies
- Knowledge of global banking regulatory/supervisory frameworks.
- Understanding of APAC regulatory framework & Legal Entity requirements.
Good communication skills
- Good analytical skills and sound process review/risk assessment skills with an understanding of risks and impacts in a banking environment
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1104661
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.