*NEW* 1 Year Contract Bank KYC Periodic Reviews
- To perform KYC due diligence of new relationships and existing clients (periodical revisions) for Hong Kong, Singapore, China, Malaysia, Australia, Taiwan and Japan entities as a Maker or Checker
- To conduct checks and due diligence on these clients primarily looking out for PEP/Adverse news/information that may be detrimental to the reputation of the bank
- To liaise and coordinate with Front Office on the collection of the KYC documents/information
- To escalate complex cases
- Inputting and Maintenance of the Static Data/Accounts of the Clients into the KYC Database
- Ensure accurate and proper maintenance of statistics for timely MIS reporting/other ad-hoc reports and perform monthly reconciliation on the KYC Status versus Opened Accounts of the Existing Clients.
- To take part in Projects and perform UAT testing assigned by the Manager
- To perform ad-hoc screenings and other duties assigned by the Manager
- Candidate must possess at least a diploma and above
- Prior experience in KYC / CDD, preferably in Corporate Investment Banking with a good understanding of AML/CFT Framework and KYC documentation processes
EA Registration Number: R1104661
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.