*NEW* 1 Year Contract Marketing PR/Communications Manager
- Formulate strategies for respective businesses on different aspects including Media Relations, Customer & Staff events, Community Relations and internal staff communications
- Formulate positioning statements to manage business issues that may pose reputational risk to the franchise
- Draft, implement and evaluate proactive PR plans to support the businesses
- Assist in speech writing for senior management for different occasions
- Ensure all legal, regulatory and compliance issues are addressed in all communications undertaken on behalf of the businesses
- Co-ordinate with external agencies to deliver PR campaigns
- Liaise with government and regulatory authorities, where necessary
- Monitor and manage budgets to specific briefs
- Operate as a key media contact for all issues relating to bank's businesses in country.
- Plan and coordinate media analysis and manage vendors
- Oversee creative designs, content and written materials
- Lead, plan and execute internal and external events
- Oversee all planning, creative designs, written materials, logistics and on-site management for each event
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience in a Financial/MNC's corporate affairs department, in a PR agency or in journalism
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1104661
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.