*NEW* 1 Year Contract Operations Manager (Funds) - Up to $9K
- This role is within the Change Integration/Middle Office Function of the Operations Department
- Manages Change Implementation/New Account Onboarding/New Project Initiation work activities
- Handles Broker Account Control/Maintenance and Portfolio Account Control/Maintenance
- Provide Investment Operations Support for OTC Derivatives
- On-boarding of new products/client mandates/accounts as well as fund re-shaping and transition/migration initiatives
- Establish control checklist or terms of reference on the requisite processes and procedures for tracking, monitoring and following-through on any new product & mandate.
- On-boarding of brokers/counterparties for Equity/Bond/FX/FD/Listed & OTC Derivatives trading: account opening documentation, maintenance and safekeeping of counterparty agreements.
- Lead the derivatives processing domain to enable accurate and timely operational support for derivatives trades.
- Monitoring of lifecycle events to ensure integration of fixings, coupon calculation, payoffs and early termination decisions.
- Liaise with custodians for custody account opening and help ensure accounts for the relevant markets are opened in time for fund managers to commence trading.
- Other projects and streamlining of current processes etc
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Economics.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years relevant experience in a asset management firm or asset servicing institution covering investment operations support, securities/derivatives trade processing and settlement and/or change implementation and management.
- Prior experience in OTC derivatives operations or Hedge Fund operations will be an advantage
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to Joanna.Tan@ambition.com.sg and attn it to Tan Joanna (R1104661).
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.