Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Director, Contracting
- This role is supporting the APAC/CEMEA Region
- Analysis and validation of payroll processing results using technology through reports and macros for all country scope
- Creating payroll metrics, checklists and spearheading payroll projects.
- Reviewing and streamlining current payroll processes
- Oversees payroll projects or change request, monitors status and reports the same to leaders/stakeholders.
- Interprets and reviews pay policies
- Ensure all payroll related data are handled in accordance with the company's guideline for confidential data handing process.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma or Bachelor's degree in accounting, Human Resources or relevant field or equivalent experience of 5 or more years of APAC payroll experience as a Payroll Analyst and project management experience
- With relevant certification or experience in multi-country payrolls, project management is a plus
- Exposure/knowledge in different payroll and timekeeping system like ADP Globalview, Streamline and eTime
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, hands-on, growth-oriented work environment with tight timeline.
- Advanced Excel level, proficient with all other Office applications
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format and attention it to Tan Joanna (R1104661)
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1104661
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend