*NEW* 1 Year contract Risk Analyst - Financial Institutions
- Manage the outsourcing risk of the service providers to ensure the outsourcing risk exposure are within the Policy and in line with relevant regulations.
- Support business units to assess and mitigate outsourcing risk to acceptable level and recommend follow-up action or facilitate risk acceptance with the appropriate stakeholders.
- Contribute to the efficiency and streamlining of risk management processes.
- Providing end-to-end support on enterprise risk through the implementation Risk Control Self-Assessment.
- Support in the preparation of meeting decks and dashboards.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Minimum Degree in Banking/Finance, Business or related disciplines.
- 1-3 years of experience in Operational Risk / Audit / Controls / Compliance / Outsourcing Governance is an added advantage
- Open to candidates with some internship experience in banking/financial sectors
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Proficiency in Excel VBA, SQL and/or Python programming is a plus
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to Joanna.Tan@ambition.com.sg and attention it to Tan Joanna (R1104661)
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1104661
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.