*NEW* 1 Year Data Science and Analytics - Foreign Banks
- Provides decision-makers across the region with useful metrics, insights, predictions and analytic tools, enabling a data- and technology-driven compliance function.
- Partnering closely with subject matter experts and business partners to work on solutions for transaction monitoring, client intelligence, and employee surveillance.
- Solution prototyping in Python & R across a spectrum of risk areas within Financial Crime Compliance
- Ability to work with the business to understand the underlying business risk
- Develop appropriate solutions using an iterative and collaborative approach
- Test solutions with users to ensure appropriate levels of quality
- Produce relevant documentation and users manuals to the firm standards
- Manage workload with Jira
- Support and maintenance of existing solutions
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering
- Minimum 5-6 years of relevant experience, preferably in the financial industry
- Experience with Data Visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in data analysis, data mining or statistical modeling in banking/financial industry
- Ability to rapidly prototype concepts using Python or R
- Demonstrated ability in business analysis
- Experience in Anti-Money Laundering, Forensics, Fraud Detection or similar field
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to Joanna.Tan@ambition.com.sg and attention it to Tan Joanna (R1104661)
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1104661
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.