Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Director, Contracting
- Provides decision-makers across the region with useful metrics, insights, predictions and analytic tools, enabling a data- and technology-driven compliance function.
- Partnering closely with subject matter experts and business partners to work on solutions for transaction monitoring, client intelligence, and employee surveillance.
- Solution prototyping in Python & R across a spectrum of risk areas within Financial Crime Compliance
- Ability to work with the business to understand the underlying business risk
- Develop appropriate solutions using an iterative and collaborative approach
- Test solutions with users to ensure appropriate levels of quality
- Produce relevant documentation and users manuals to the firm standards
- Manage workload with Jira
- Support and maintenance of existing solutions
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering
- Minimum 5-6 years of relevant experience, preferably in the financial industry
- Experience with Data Visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in data analysis, data mining or statistical modeling in banking/financial industry
- Ability to rapidly prototype concepts using Python or R
- Demonstrated ability in business analysis
- Experience in Anti-Money Laundering, Forensics, Fraud Detection or similar field
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to Joanna.Tan@ambition.com.sg and attention it to Tan Joanna (R1104661)
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1104661
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117