*NEW* 1 Year Senior Bank Project Manager (Change management)
- This role covers change initiatives applicable to the APAC region
- Be responsible for end-to-end delivery of change projects that cross multiple Lines of Business, and Legal Entities whilst working with delivery partners e.g. Legal, Compliance, Finance, Operations. Change projects may range from Regulatory, Compliance, Business Enablement and Strategic Transformation.
- Lead a number of Business Initiatives and Change Management work-streams
- Contribute to the budget process, gathering data on resource requirements to support work-streams under direct management and subjecting initial estimates to rigorous challenge before presenting them for consolidation.
- Escalation of any issues arising in the support of work streams managed which may have a negative impact on the International platform/process or the delivery of the project as a whole or on resources and/ or systems.
- Liaise with business partners
- Ensure all work undertaken is delivered in accordance with protocols and the company's Project Management Policy and Methodology.
- Accountable for direct and independent management of primarily high risk/strategic projects
- Ensures full understanding of project impacts then translates that into comprehensive engagement strategies.
- Performs all usual duties of a Project Manager in accordance with policy, methodology and artifact creation.
- Ensures that Risk Controls are met.
- Provides performance feedback to managers of project team members.
- Minimum 8-10 years of relevant project change management experience within an International Investment Bank.
- Experience in carrying out business case development, building out project proposals for executive sponsorship; both management consultancy and bank side background considered.
- Ability to manage by influence and so engage stakeholders at all levels, across business and functions to deliver against defined objectives.
- Solid project management experience and ability to clearly demonstrate management of cross functional/cross discipline teams both through direct management and influence.
- Ability to work as an effective member of a team.
- Strong analytical skills; the role requires interpretation and synthesis of regulatory, business and technical information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with proven ability to vary approach and so ensure that the method of communicating any message is tailored to the intended audience.
- Experience of a Project Management methodology e.g. Prince2, PMP, Six Sigma, etc. Hands of day-to-day expertise of Microsoft Project, and a project management tool e.g. Clarity.
- Unquestionable conduct, ethics and integrity.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.