*NEW* 15 Months KYC/SOW Analyst - Foreign bank
- Perform plausibility checks on the SoW write up in accordance with the APAC SoW guidelines
- To review information from multiple sources to ensure complete and consistent information across the client profile
- Follow up with internal counterparts to gather any additional info if required to meet internal requirements
- Record SoW info, assessment of plausibility and supporting documents into system
- Ensure and check for appropriate level of corroboration to identify client's original source of funds and wealth growth
- Provide transparency and oversight to senior management to ensure cases are reviewing an completed in a timely manner and any issues are identified early.
- Bachelor Degree in Banking or related discipline
- KYC knowledge in SoW is preferred
- Familiar with MAS regulations
EA Registration Number: R1104661
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.