Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Director, Contracting
- Manage the outsourcing risk of the service providers to ensure the outsourcing risk exposure are aligned with regulations
- Support business units to assess and mitigate outsourcing risk to acceptable level and recommend follow-up action or facilitate risk acceptance with the appropriate stakeholders.
- Assist with risk management processes.
- Support end-to-end enterprise risk through the implementation Risk Control Self-Assessment.
- Support in the preparation of meeting decks and dashboards.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualification:
- Minimum Degree in Finance, Business or related disciplines.
- Some knowledge or knowledge of experience in Operational Risk / Audit / Controls / Compliance / Outsourcing Governance.
- Ability to work independently, with good problem solving and organization skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Proficiency in Excel VBA, SQL and/or Python programming is a plus.
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org and attn it to Tan Joanna (R1104661).
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1104661
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend