*NEW* 6 Months Contract Bank Operations Analyst (Up to $4K)
|Salary:||S$3000 - S$4000 per month|
- Responsible in ensuring smooth and effective operations of daily trade dealing, settlement, pricing and corporate actions, on-time trade settlement and troubleshooting of daily investment operations issue. Any incident of error and deviation to be escalated immediately and resolved within stipulated timeline
- Responsible to ensure all unit holding are reconciled on time and any discrepancies are resolved promptly
- Responsible to ensure investment receivables and payables due are followed up and settled within stipulated timeline
- Responsible to ensure all opening and closing of custody account and its affiliated cash account process are followed through and activated by the timeline set
- Prepare investment operations schedule and reconciliations timely and in accordance to the policy and standard set.
- Support Know Your Customer (KYC) compliance reporting to various investment counterparties
- Support in any other assigned task as and when necessary
- Degree preferably in related field
- Minimum 1-2 years of fund accounting and/or investment operations
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to Joanna.Tan@ambition.com.sg and attn it to Tan Joanna (R1104661).
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only