Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Director, Contracting
- Monitoring and perform the daily exceptions management process in a timely and accurate manner to meet reporting obligations
- Provide enhancements to the current control framework and governance around transaction reporting processes
- Provide analytical support to regulatory change projects.
- Act as the link between business requirements and technology solutions.
- Co-ordinate testing support to regulatory change projects with local SMEs.
- Work with Traders and Salespeople to work through potential trade issues and violations.
- Work with Compliance and Legal team partners on rule interpretations for regulatory change.
- Delivery timely and accurate MI to Operations & Compliance management.
- Liaise with senior regional stakeholders through Senior Stakeholder meetings.
- Present in Senior Stakeholder meetings and forums
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Have minimum 3-5 years of experience in transaction reporting operations, covering MAS and HKMA, and be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of both the regulations and reporting methodologies.
- Knowledge of transaction reporting operations including MAS and HKMA requirements.
- Ability to understand and translate regulatory rule changes and map to requirements.
- Working product knowledge in OTC Derivatives/Fixed Income and Equities spaces.
- Experience of working with project stakeholders to deliver change.
- Solid communication and organizational skills - to work with local and remote Operations, Technology and Compliance stakeholders.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel (VBA preferred)
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format and attention it to Tan Joanna (R1104661)
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1104661
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend