*NEW* 6 Months Contract Corporate KYC Analyst - Foreign Banks
- To work closely with the Client Office to ensure all the priority clients are experiencing seamless KYC Process from front to back
- Provide guidance and unblock KYC issues found in the process
- Work with designated business managers and KYC Team on weekly calls to discuss all the priority cases
- To perform KYC due diligence of new relationships and existing clients (periodical revisions)
- To conduct checks and due diligence on these clients primarily looking out for PEP/Adverse news/information that may be detrimental to the reputation of the bank
- To liaise and coordinate with Front Office and Porto Team on the collection of the KYC documents/information
- To escalate complex cases to local Compliance and/or Head Office Financial Security for advice, clarification or validation where applicable
- Inputting and Maintenance of the Static Data/Accounts of the Clients into the KYC Database
- To perform ad-hoc screenings and other duties assigned by the Manager
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of corporate KYC experience/related experience in the related field is required for this position.
EA Registration Number: R1104661
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.