*NEW* 6 Months Regulatory reporting analyst (Foreign Bank)
- Direct involvement in the end-to-end preparation of the regulatory reports across various countries, e,g, Singapore, Japan and Taiwan.
- Partner with front line units to manage and execute quality assurance (QA) test of their regulatory reports and controls environment utilizing NFRR processes, tools and templates
- Documenting the business logic, and designing test plans for regulatory reports
- Partnering with testing team to resolve issues arising from QA testing
- Working with report owners to create action plans to address gaps in a timely way
- Ensuring that the regional governance model operates as designed including regional governance meetings with key stakeholders, the provision of metrics and reporting and tracking of issues
- Developing and producing metrics and analytics on regulatory reporting issues and testing results
- Provide Regulatory Reporting Risk subject matter expertise for Technology & Operations areas
- Develop and maintain relationships with Business, Operations, Technology, Audit, Compliance and other Control groups and Stakeholders
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 3-5 year(s) of banking operations experience in the corporate banks, ideally with exposure in regulations
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1104661
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.