*NEW* 6 Months Risk and Control Analyst - Foreign Banks
|Salary:||S$8000 - S$12000 per month|
- Provides risk advices and support to APAC Products businesses and COO at the regional level, in various business activities, regulation implementation, incident/issue investigations, processes and controls.
- As the risk advisor to the product business & business heads, partner with the business, COO and key business partners cross 3 lines of defense to ensure timely and thoroughly management of the issues, risks and required actions identified.
- Seek to ensure risk mitigating action is adequately addressing the risk, not just the symptoms or actions alone.
- Identify and assess key operational and business risks across the APAC Products and where required, recommend creative solutions to oversee, mitigate and monitor these identified key risks.
- Drive, manage/ coordinate risk topics implementation in Products.
- Ad hoc / special projects and implementation of all business risk related tasks / projects.
- Degree preferably in related field
- 5-10 years of experience working in a banking industries as the first line risk and control units, internal audit, compliance functions, or relevant fields.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with an ability to multitask and adapt to change
- Experience with leveraging risk and control systems to design and generate effective reports, analyze metrics and investigate anomalies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good analytical skills and sound process review/risk assessment skills with an understanding of risks and impacts in a corporate environment
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1104661
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only