*NEW* 9 Months Contract Bank Regulatory Project Manager
- Oversee and manage the execution and implementation of the Individual Accountability and Conduct ('IAC') regime from the Monetary Authority of Singapore ('MAS').
- Work with senior business leaders in legal/compliance, investment operations and Business Teams to interpret, define and implement all required components of the framework ensuring best practices and high standards to ensure all TRP Singapore functions are compliant
- Delivery of a suite of training, communication, and implementation objectives across impacted associates.
- Well documented program of continuing compliance and the annual certification process.
- Establish a program governance model including team roles and responsibilities and will ensure that ongoing work and processes can be effectively handed off to the business to carry on after the program is completed.
- Manage risks, issues and internal/external dependencies and will be expected to coach team members on project management processes and best practices and effectively facilitate senior leaders and cross-functional teams to make decisions and achieve program objectives.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience preferably within the compliance space
- Candidates must have proven experience managing regulatory programs and/or large projects in the financial industry; have worked closely with multiple business partners to achieve results; and be willing to perform "hands-on" analysis & project management.
- An understanding of the MAS Individual Accountability and Conduct ('IAC') regulations is desired.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, especially MS Project and SharePoint
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Consulting experience is an additional advantage
- Financial industry experience is required
- Experience executing financial industry regulatory programs is required
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1104661
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.